Whistler Ski Trip 2018
Ski Whistler with Bill Jackson’s
Jan. 26 to Feb. 3
Co-owner Doug Jackson leads a trip to the Canadian Rockies to ski the Whistler/Blackcomb region.
Whistler & Blackcomb: 8,171 skiable acres; longest run 7 miles. Elevation: Village 2,214 ft, top of Blackcomb 7,992 ft
Average annual snowfall: 456 inches
2 great mountains, 200+ trails, with a peak-to-peak gondola
Cost: 9 days/ 8 nights studio/loft $1,499 pp Quad, $1,699 pp Triple
Studio $1,799 pp Double, $1,499 pp Triple
Deposit: $300 per person to hold spot; Balance due: Dec. 1, 2017.
- Roundtrip air on United Airlines, Tampa to Vancouver
- Bus transfers from Vancouver to Whistler Village
- Awards dinner the final night
- Lodging at Blackcomb Lodge in Whistler Village
- Studio (with a King and sleeper sofa) OR Studio with loft (with a King plus two twins in the loft)
Room based on occupancy and availability.
Includes lodging tax and baggage handling gratuities.
Passport, with an expiration after 8/3/2018 is REQUIRED for ALL Travelers
Cancellations: $200 pp before 12/2017.
No refund 12/1/2017 or after unless space is sold.
Any amount refunded depends on date and ticket change fees.
For more info or to sign up: call Doug at 727-576-4169, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.