Kayak and SUP Demo Day
Posted on: May 24, 2015
If you ever wanted to try kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding, come to Bill Jackson’s Shop for Adventure on Saturday, May 30th from 10 am to 4 pm for our Kayak and SUP Demo Day event.
In advance of our giant June 6-7 Kayak/SUP/Scuba sale, we will be previewing nearly every kayak and paddleboard in our inventory on the shores of Freedom Lake behind the shop. You can test-paddle as many watercraft as you like. Our doors open at 9:30 am on Saturdays.
– Come early for the free SUP class at 9:45 am.
– Paddle kayaks from Ocean Kayak, Native, Jackson, Old Town, Necky and Epic.
– Test paddleboards from Surftech, Bic and Bote.
– Participate in our for-fun paddleboard races starting at 11:30 am.
– Talk to the experts on our staff and select the right watercraft for you and your family.
Then come to the June 6-7 sale and drive away with a great deal, saving anywhere from 10% to 60% off regular prices. Arrive early, because supplies of blemished, demo and new kayaks and paddleboards are limited. Last year, a handful of hardy people camped out on the front porch of the shop to ensure they were among the first in line.